Careers at datapivot
DataPivot Technologies, Inc. has an immediate opening for an Account Executive . We are looking for an experienced IT Sales Professional to sell our portfolio of Best of Breed Enterprise IT solutions to commercial and enterprise accounts. The right candidate will be able to efficiently drive desired customer outcomes while achieving high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty. We are looking for an A-Player to join our team who is motivated to perform and earn at a high level. This is a strategic role within our fast growing organization and comes with a very competitive compensation structure, great benefits, possible equity options and 70% work from home. Contact email@example.com to apply.
New England - with specific geographic focus of Massachusetts (Boston, Boston West, or Boston South), Rhode Island, & Connecticut.
- Strong relationships with local enterprise companies, skills in developing new relationships with customers, and the ability to understand complex client business needs
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Experience/track record of closing business which drives significant value to both the individual and company
- Proven track record of hunting, creating new opportunities, and establishing new customer relationships
- Professional appearance, presentation and communication skills appropriate for C-level & Enterprise Selling
- Individuals should have a minimum of 4 years of sales experience selling Enterprise IT solutions and a successful sales track record of managing accounts in a growing business environment.
- Candidate must be an aggressive self-starter with ability to build executive relationships, qualify opportunities, communicate product knowledge, and close deals.
- Critical skills necessary such as account planning with an extended team, calling at all levels within a customer’s organization, and managing partner relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years experience in technology sales
- 3+ years experience in field customer facing sales
- Experience selling technology hardware or software products
- Experience selling complex technical solutions
Other Required Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to consistently follow up and follow through
- Attention to detail
- Clear, concise, and accurate written communication
- Experience in hardware or software data center technology sales
- Enterprise Software and/or Storage sales certifications
- Experience selling within commercial budget and procurement cycles
- Experience with business justifications and/or developing business cases
- Entrepreneurial Approach
- Positive Attitude
- Long Term Strategy
This position offers the chance to join a winning company, sell a best of breed portfolio, and achieve uncapped earnings. To Apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Sales@datapivottech.com Attn: Giles Westie with Account Executive Position in the subject line.
Inside Sales Specialist - Entry level sales position offering excellent pay, training, and career growth opportunities. This position requires 1 to 3 years of experience. To apply or learn more please email Sales@datapivottech.com Attn: Giles Westie with Inside Sales Position in the subject line. Please attach your resume and introduce yourself!